Friday, November 12, 2010


 

MY SEPHORA WISHLIST
Of course I'd take one of everything if I could...
Urban Decay 12 Eyeshadow Palette

Im obsessed with cosmetic bags!
 I have some of the brown collection and LOVE it..
Black Collection looks SLEEK and CLASSIC

SEPHORA Endless Color Blockbuster! So cute! So many colors!

 OSCAR BLANDI DRY SHAMPOO
 I'm hopelessly OBSESSED with ANYTHING Coconut! Smells A-MAZING!
Nicholas Perricone BRIGHT EYED Eye Treatment 
Nicholas Perricone's HYPER HYDRATOR Night Treatment
Dr. P's line is rather pricey but Ive read exerpts from his books and he knows
what hes talking about..
I'd expect great results!
Have you tried his product line??

What are your MUST HAVES from SEPHORA??

There may just be a Christmas Giveaway...
BUT YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER and LET ME KNOW YOUR SEPHORA WISH LIST!


2 comments:

  1. love this post!! definitely dying for the urban decay naked eye palette, but i love everything at sephora

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove it! I get 20-30% there, let me know if theres anything you want :)

    ReplyDelete