Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MY OCTOBER FAVORITES

REVLON: GRAY SUEDE
Loove this neutral gray- beige color by Revlon
I can see myself wearing this every day- lasts about a week with 2 coats!

CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER
NORMAL to OILY
Im not a huge fan of Drug Store Face wash but I have heard a lot of great reviews about this cleanser and it's Dermatologist Recommended
Review: LOOVE IT! So soothing- It contains Castor Oil with a soothing calming ingredient for your skin- Perfect for calming my skins current state. Gets most make up off with one wash and feels so clean and fresh. Fresh scent.

Have been reading- and looving another one of Lauren Conrads dramas.
A fun read when Ive had the time!


BURBERRY BRIT SHEER
light blossomy scent I wore in between my DKNY Delicious (another favorite )

WHAT WERE YOUR FAVES FOR OCTOBER??

2 comments:

  1. awesome color! its different from nudes i am used to that are more pinky peach where this is more beige.. i have to ask.. how are you reaching out to people and getting more followers? terrific blog! love it! am struggling to advertise/ get people to follow.. any pointers?

    ReplyDelete