Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Drugstore Favorites

There are only a handful of products I still buy at the drugstore and can not live without..
TRESEMME FRESHSTART Dry Shampoo: Made with Mineral Clay & Citrus I use this everyday between washes to keep my hair volumized and absorb any oil. Ive tried so many and always go back to this- love the scent and love the way it works with my not so routinely washed tresses.
AVEENO Positively Nourishing Body Wash: in the scent White Peach and Ginger.. Smells so refreshing.. I am used to using CAUDALIE BODY WASH from Sephora in PEACH and just found it more convenient and a little cheaper to opt for a fresh clean scent without a ton of extras.
CETAPHIL Daily Facial Cleanser: Dermatologist Recommended and the only wash that consistantly works for my skin. Its a very mild cleanser that removes most of my light make up and leaves my skin feeling very clean without a tight or dry feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment