Sunday, May 22, 2011

EXFOLIATE

AMORE PACIFIC TREATMENT ENZYME PEEL
I used this product last night for the first time and I loove it! I like the idea of an exfoliater which uses a mechanical exfoliant ( grainy texture to exfoliate skins top layer) as well as a chemical exfoliant ( enzymes that work within the skin for btter results) Amore Pacific uses a plant enzyme.
I used this with my DDF REVOLVE for a super powered exoliation but that may be too harsh for some skin but my skin felt AMAZING!!
Benefits of this exfoliation is reduction in breakouts as the enzymes help with congestion of pores, brighter looking skin and amazingly soft skin.

to use:
dispense dime size amount of powder into palm of hand
add small drops of water and mix together in hands into a pasty consistancy
apply to face using upward circular motions for 30-45 seconds
rinse

it can be purchased through sephoras website:

What are your favorite exfoliators?

No comments:

Post a Comment