Thursday, December 2, 2010

SEPHORA Dry Oil REVIEW

SEPHORA DRY OIL
I am looving this product right now- especially with the dry cold weather coming!
and it's 50% off at Sephora right now!!
It's a light mist of moisture for your entire body. Its not greasy and absorbs so well so there's no stickiness. I spray it right out of the shower and its completely melted into my skin by the time I dry my hair. I am stocking up for the winter as this is a winter time ESSENTIAL for me! And with 50% theyre only $4 and WELL worth it!!
GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!!

Comes in Apple Pomegranite, Coconut Cream ( my favorite ), Guava Passion, Nectarine Blosson, and Vanilla Cupcake!
I am loving the entire collection of Body Butters, Shower Scrubs, Body Wash!
Did I mention everything is 50% OFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment